Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just Danceeeee

Hey everyone,

As some of you may know, aside from journalism, I'm also very passionate about dance. I've been dancing for about 7 years now and I've been given the opportunities to be a part of amazing groups, shows and projects (I'm currently dancing with my highschool team as well as SickStylz Symphony). I haven't really incorporated very much dance related content to my site, so I'll be adding more really soon! (I'm starting a new "Dancer In The Spotlight" section and it'll feature various dancers from across North America) Keep an eye out for the first spotlight dancer: Brandon Dumlao (SYTYCD season 6, and currently with NeverLand)! If you are interested in being a featured dancer on my site, please feel free to email: christina.dun@hotmail.com



Thanks!
Christinaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment