Sunday, March 7, 2010

CLOSING CEREMONY

After 2 weeks of secrecy, I'm finally able to blog about the Closing Ceremony :)

One of the most amazing experiences was being part of the Hip Hop Corps Cast of the Olympic Closing Ceremony. I was among over 300 other dancers who were the performers in the aisles during the K-Os performance, with the cool neon lights and crazy dancers. I'm so grateful that I had this opportunity because it allowed me to meet some fantastic people, perform for an audience of over a billion, and to be a part of history!

So here is my experience from the closing ceremony on Feb.28th through photos :)

The start of the day, outside BC place!

In the compound with Josh and Kendahl (our favourite co-ordinator!)

We're excited!

Nate, our hilarious Australian director :)

Anthony, a dancer in the Michael Buble "Made in Canada" performance!

Sochi section, my giant balloon!

Aisle dancers, vom 30! :)

Do you see my name ? :)
Overall, this was such an amazing and unforgettable experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment