Saturday, August 14, 2010

First Article with FutuReale Magazine!


Hey everyone!

So, as some of you may know, I will be heading out to Ryerson University this upcoming fall to study Journalism. (I'm actually leaving BC in exactly one week today! Ahhhh!) So, as a little head start to my experience in Toronto, I have begun writing for a Toronto publication called FutuReale Magazine! You can check it out at www.futureale.com

I recently just had my first article published and it was a Top 10 Summer Songs list. Here are some pictures from the website but you can also read an online version at
http://www.futureale.com/magazine/2010/august/




Anyways, keep posted for a new blog that I'll be starting up that'll follow my journey into life as a Torontonian/Ryerson student. Wish me luck!

-Christinaaa

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your new adventure, Chris! Keep me posted on the new website! Ah Eeee

    ReplyDelete