Wednesday, October 6, 2010

BEN MULRONEY INTERVIEW!


Hey everyone

It's been so crazy out here in Toronto and it always seems like I'm on the go, but don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely loving it! Last week, I was able to have an interview with Canadian Idol and eTalk host Ben Mulroney at the eTalk studio in the CTV building in downtown Toronto. It's funny, because it was Ben Lyons (whose interview I previously posted) who got me in touch with him. So of my time here in Toronto, I've been fortunate enough to meet 2 fantastic entertainment broadcastors - who both go by the name Ben.

Ben Mulroney is very well-spoken and had lots to say. He gave insight into the entertainment industry, his life on eTalk and even his worst red carpet experiences, and not to mention showed an incredibly cute photo of his twin sons Brian and John! I've posted up the videos (well actually, sound clips) onto my YouTube page ( http://www.youtube.com/user/christinaaa28?feature=mhum )but I'll also post the videos right onto here (except the layout makes the videos cut off on the side).

I only used my tape recorder during the interview, so I don't have video footage, but you can listen in on the interview! :)

















Thanks for checking it out!
Also thanks to Ben Lyons & Ben Mulroney!
-Christinaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment