Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chelsea Handler in Torontoooo

Hey everyone!

This past week has been a whirlwind of excitement; now with first semester and exams over, I've been able to enjoy Toronto life outside of the Ryerson campus. On December 11, my friend Chris and I went to see Chelsea Handler's show at Massey Hall (conveniently located near our residence). We were seated in the 5th row, which were fantastic seats and the venue is a really old building but I liked the atmosphere.


The opening act was Chris Franjola, who had his moments. But we were eager to see Chelsea.

After showing a promo video of her many hilarious clips from her show Chelsea Lately, I couldn't wait to see her in person.

And wow, she definitely didn't disappoint. She is a talented, crazy woman. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take any videos or photos inside, but the show was great!

- Christinaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment