Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pretty Little Liars on New.Music.Live


Hey everyone!

As you may have seen or heard, the cast of Pretty Little Liars came to Toronto and made an appearance at MuchMusic on New.Music.Live on Thursday, January 27th. I'm so glad that I was able to get wristbands to be in the studio, because I definitely didn't want to be one of those people standing outside in the cold and snow...

Phoebe, one of the hosts of NML!

Anyways, my friends and I were able to be there during the live show and it was great to see the girls in person. Shay Mitchell, Lucy Hale, Troian Bellisario, and Ashley Benson were really nice and took the time to take photos with the fans and sign autographs during commercial breaks. And I must say, those girls are just as gorgeous in person as they are on TV!


After the show, everyone in the studio was given a book called The Lying Game, by Sara Shepard (the author of the original Pretty Little Liars book series).



Overall, it was so much fun and I'm glad to have been there! OH, and by the way, for you Bieber fans out there...I'm sure you all screamed of joy when it was announced that Justin Bieber himself will be at MuchMusic on TUESDAY FEB.1 to promote his upcoming movie Never Say Never!

Anyways, that's all for now!
- Christinaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment