Friday, March 4, 2011

Adele on the Canada AM Sound Stage


Hey everyone! Hope you had a great week! I sure did :)

On Wednesday, March 2, I was fortunate enough to be put on the guest list to see ADELE perform live at Canada AM. I wasn't sure what to expect, since I've never been to the CTV studio out in Scarborough, but it was well worth waking up at 6am (we had to be there by 8am).

After getting seated in the small studio, I was in amazed to see that it would be an intimate performance, with a small group of people in the audience. I was in the second row and literally, SO close.

As soon as she entered the studio, I was in awe. She is just so....angelic haha.

Here are some of the photos I took!



She sang one of my favourite songs of the moment: "Rolling in the Deep" as well as "Chasing Pavements."


Then she even did a quick interview!


And as a cherry on top, I got her autograph! :)

Ahhh, she is perfection. If you have never heard her sing, you are missing out!
- Christinaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment