Friday, March 11, 2011

Ryerson Residence Focus Festival

Hey everyone!

On Thursday, March 10, the Focus Festival at Ryerson University took place in the Engineering Building Atrium, and I was really excited for it!

As some of you may not know, I love to sew in my spare time. In a way, it's my stress reliever. But since I wasn't able to bring a sewing machine with me over here to Toronto, I'm glad I remembered to bring a couple of my pieces from home.

So, I entered one of my dresses into the Focus Festival, which is a competition with 4 categories (Fashion, Photography, Design and Film) and last night the awards were given out. Although I didn't win anything, it felt so good to see my dress on the runway for the fashion show portion of the event! Check out these pictures!



Here are some photos of some of the other submissions! Great job everyone!


Thanks for checking it out! I'm inspired to sew more this summer! :)
- Christinaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment