Friday, April 1, 2011

LGFW Experience

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a chance to take a look at my photos from the runway at my time at LGFW. I just wanted to add a couple more photos that were more so from my overall experience for a first timer. Here are a few highlights:
This little girl was the cutest. She was rocking the light denim jacket and pink tutu like a rockstar.


The overarching theme and basics of the fashion industry. There was a Barbie & Ken display. Just on the other side of this wall, there were models posing as real life Ken dolls, complete with paintings on the walls of life-size doll boxes. A mini showroom of a few samples of the clothing you could buy online.

Overall, it was a nice way to spend the day and it was great to be surrounded by such fashionable people.


- Christinaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment