Friday, September 30, 2011

Topshop Is On Its Way!

Just a quick update!

As you all probably already knew, The Bay began carrying Topshop, making the popular U.K. clothing line available for downtown Torontonians. But on October 5th, an actual Topshop store will be opening and making its presence known in the fabulous Yorkdale Mall.

I know everyone is super excited for opening day, especially since there will be exclusive items as well as beauty makeovers and a photo booth. You even get a discount if you show a student ID card!

And to promote the opening event, the Topshop truck was wandering throughout the city and I happened to walk by one right on Ryerson's campus on Gould Street!

I'm not sure if I will be able to attend, because of school, but I'm sure it will be an great event to check out if you have the time!

- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment