Monday, October 24, 2011

University Confidential - Trail Blazer!


Hey everyone!

I have been so incredibly busy, but don't worry, I've got a heck load of upcoming posts because this past week has been pretty crazy! So to get the ball rolling, I just wanted to update you guys on a new website that I'm a part of!

University Confidential is a site for students on their way to university and who are searching for those answers to their never-ending list of post-secondary questions. It can be a scary road, but with University Confidential, they've put together a team of 'Trail blazers' to help you out. I was fortunate enough to be on the list of trail blazers and will be contributing helpful blog posts monthly!

And I've got to say, the list of contributors is pretty impressive, and so far, the posts are extremely informative! From tips on how to write an essay to how to get scholarships, University Confidential is such a great and useful site!

Check out the site here:


Here is my biography:


And you can find my fist blog post here (about why I chose Ryerson):


And also don't forget to follow them on Twitter! @Uconfidential

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment