Monday, April 16, 2012

3F Shopping Spree with Aleesia!

So I hope you already checked out my previous post featuring the actual 3F/Aleesia event, but now for the highlight of my day...A $500 shopping spree with Aleesia! Who says Friday the 13 has to be unlucky?!

I was literally just on my way back home, when I found out via Twitter that I was the winner of the contest! Here's the Tweet below:


I was ecstatic.

So I quickly made my way back to the 3F store and we did some photos, etc before the shopping fun began.

And with Aleesia's help, I found such amazing stuff - from summer shorts to high waited jeans and casual cotton blazers to dressier tops. I had so much fun!

Packing up my goodies :)

And this is what I came home with!


Thanks to 3F Fashions & Z103.5 for the opportunity!


And thanks to Aleesia for the style advice :)

Are you a fan of Aleesia? I'll be having some giveaways very soon - So stay tuned!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment