Tuesday, May 8, 2012

all.dun.up at Centennial StreetFest 2012


Hey everyone!

This past weekend, my clothing line all.dun.up took part in the Centennial StreetFest in Markham as one of the student designer sponsors for their Road To Runway fashion show! The show featured local clothing stores as well as other student designers, including a few recent Ryerson grads - plus musical and dance performances. The event took place at the Centennial Community Centre and all the proceeds from the festival were donated towards the expansion of the Markham Stouffville Hospital.

I had four outfits come down the runway and it was a fun experience!


 Model Heidi wearing a silk scarf dress   
        

Model Janice wearing a printed strapless dress (not for sale)


Model Felice wearing a silk scarf top


Model Emily wearing a silk scarf dress







I also had a booth set up to give out business cards and sell some of my stuff


Overall, I had a great time!

Find out more about Markham Youth Council events here: http://markhamyouthcouncil.com/

And be sure to check out all.dun.up on Tumblr & Facebook

Thanks!
- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

*Photos taken by my great assistant for the day: Charlotte Chong (@hollacharlotte)

No comments:

Post a Comment