Wednesday, May 9, 2012

ANTM Live Toronto Pt.1


Hey everyone!

On May 4-6, the Metro Toronto Convention Centre was buzzing with fashionistas, beauty lovers, and industry professionals for the America's Next Top Model event. The convention featured runway shows, beauty stations, celebrity guests and lots more. I took a lot of photos, so this will be a series of posts - this first one is taking a quick look at some of the fabulous booths. Check it out!


Vervegirl was there and did a fun interview with Karl Wolf at their booth (photos to come in a special Karl Wolf post)

Lots of beautiful jewelry!

At the French Connection Style Stage, people could get great style advice

Pickering Town Centre showcased colourful outfits for spring/summer fashion!


I don't know about you, but I have been seeing onesies everywhere and I really want one...The Original OnePiece had a booth and I was tempted...they look so comfy!


Rent Frock Repeat also had a booth - such a great concept! Why not rent your dream gown?


My favourite!


Art of Fashion - http://artoffashion.org/



Came across Skinny Sweats - sounds good to me!


And I ran into some of my fellow Ryerson j-schoolers - and of course we had to take a fun photo at the Porter booth! :)

Next up: ANTM All Stars on the main stage runway, The Sutherland Model Search finalists & winner, Karl Wolf, & more!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28


No comments:

Post a Comment