Thursday, June 7, 2012

Robert Pattinson in Toronto for Cosmopolis Premiere










One of the many reasons why I love Toronto is that there is always something exciting going on. After work on Monday, I was walking around downtown and read on Twitter that there was going to be a premiere screening of Cosmopolis at the TIFF Bell Lightbox - and that the stars of the film were going to be making an appearance. So of course, I headed over there to check it out.

There were fans already lined up along the sides of the red carpet, waiting to catch a glimpse of Paul Giamatti, Sarah Gadon, Kevin Durand, and of course...the infamous vampire Robert Pattinson. The film's director, David Cronenberg, was also attending.


Check out my photos from the event!

Hardcore fans!
Glimpse of Kevin Durand
Sarah Gadon
Paul Giamatti
And Edward Cullen himself arrives!



The fans' faces.....priceless






- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment