Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mary J. Blige on Good Morning America @ Central Park

As you already know (or at least, you should...), I am in love with New York. And one of the reasons why, is that there is always something going on -- and as an entertainment journalist, it's one of the best places to be. So on my visit to the big apple last week, I was fortunate to win a VIP pass to a Mary J. Blige concert in Central Park as a part of Good Morning America. And as a vertically challenged person, any way to get front row at anything is definitely a bonus.

It was such a great show too. I loved seeing her perform live; although it was pretty short, she got the crowd pumped and gave a fab performance. It was also nice to see the hosts of GMA, especially Robin Roberts, who will be going for a bone marrow transplant in a few months. The audience was given coloured arm bands to show their support and Mary J. Blige even sported a zebra-printed one.

Check out my photos from her sound check & performance:













Robin Roberts & Mary J. Blige


- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment