Saturday, August 18, 2012

OSHEAGA 2012 - Day 1


I had no idea what to expect when I was heading out to Montreal for the first time to cover Osheaga, so my expectations weren't too high and I was just super pumped to get to be in the presence of so many awesome performers - just from looking at that huge line-up, I knew it was going to be a good time. On day one, the sun was shining and it was hot, just the way I like it. Parc Jean-Drapeau was THE place to be from Aug. 3-5. Check out my photos from Day 1:


First show of the day: Charli XCX






FUN was awesome live!


Huge crowd for Of Monsters and Men



Florence + The Machine was definitely one of my favourites from the festival - there's something so magical about Florence Welch....


Toronto's own Zeds Dead played a bumpin set - stay tuned for my interview with them!

And that's all for Day 1! Up next: Day 2 & 3, plus a few interviews!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

*All photos taken by me; please contact for use.

No comments:

Post a Comment