Sunday, August 19, 2012

OSHEAGA 2012 - Day 3


Day 3 was full of extreme weather, awesome performances and mud, lots of mud. It went from being super incredibly hot to spontaneous thunder storms within minutes - thank goodness I had my handy poncho (I swear, the best invention ever). Despite the fact that my shoes got completely covered in dirt, it was one of the best experiences; I had no interviews set up for this last day of the festival, so I took it all in and got to fully experience it as a festival go-er. Dancing and cheering from the crowd with  friends was probably one of the highlights of my summer. 

Check out my photos from day 3! Most of them were taken by my tall friend Ben - thank goodness for the non-vertically challenged.


One of my favourite bands: PASSION PIT - I saw them perform at the Indie Awards this year and I can't get enough of their music; it just makes me so happy :)

A red string had made its way throughout the crowd, so I got a shot of it from above!


The incredibly talented Common



Santigold absolutely KILLED it - she's so cool.



Bloc Party in the rain

Hooray for ponchos

Oh yeah, and we ran into Metric after the festival, in downtown Montreal! They are so nice. (Side note - yes, I know the phone on my camera is horrible......)

Up Next: Interviews with Charli XCX, the Black Lips & Zeds Dead

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

All photos taken by me | Please contact for use

No comments:

Post a Comment