Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fave Dance Videos of the Week

Hey everyone!

As you may already know, I have a series of posts called Dancer in the Spotlight, featuring profiles on various dancers from throughout the industry. I love showcasing talented dancers who are pursuing their passions and giving you insight into how they got to where they are today. Previous dancers featured include Brandon Dumlao, Gregory Villarico and Carlena Britch.

This week, I'm starting a new series of posts featuring some of my favourite dance videos. I bet you all have, at one point, spent 3-5mins of your day (for us dancers, this is probably closer to a couple hours at least...) watching an incredible piece of choreography put together in an amazing video posted on YouTube. It's addicting really, since there is SO much talent in the world that can be accessed with a click of a mouse.

So I'll be putting together a weekly roundup for you all to enjoy :)

Here are 3 of my favourite dance videos for this week:
 

I LOVE this choreography so much...definitely on replay. On a side note - Ian Eastwood & Chachi Gonzales are the cutest dancer couple on the planet (okay, a close second to Mariel Martin & Keone Madrid).


These girls are beasts. So sick.

And of course I had to throw in a bit of Vancity! 

Tweet me with some of your favourites and they could be featured in next week's roundup! :)

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment