Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Name is Kay!


Live music is always so much better than listening to something on your iPod or watching it on YouTube - it just is.

On Sunday Sept. 16th, I went to the My Name is Kay concert at The Mod Club - courtesy of Kay herself (I won tickets from her via Twitter) - and it was so much fun. She really knows how to pump up the crowd with her energetic stage presence. She also had a microphone stand covered in stuffed animals...super cute haha. She put on a great show and I love supporting Canadian talent!

If you haven't heard her music yet, here's her first single:


Check out some photos from the show:




And we got to meet her and her DJ after the show! She's so incredibly nice.

I'll leave you with her newest video "Strangers" - I love this song!

Thanks again Kay!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment