Sunday, September 9, 2012

TIFF 2012 - On The Road Premiere


One of the many reasons why I love Ryerson University is that our very own theatre is one of the major celeb spots for the Toronto International Film Festival, holding movie premieres right here on campus. And some of the biggest stars have sat in our Ryerson Theatre seats - pretty cool eh?

The first red carpet I checked out on campus this year was the premiere of On The Road, starring Kristen Stewart, Kirsten Dunst and Garrett Hedlund. This was actually Kristen Stewart's first public appearance since the big cheating on RPatz scandal....but she had lots of fan support, many with signs and Bella Swan posters.

Here's the trailer for the film:


Some of my photos from the red carpet:

Kirsten Dunst was also here at Ryerson last year for the premiere of Melancholia - check out my photos HERE


*All photos taken by me | Please contact for use.

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment