Sunday, November 11, 2012

all.dun.up in The Eyeopener

Photo from my Summer 2011 Lookbook: all.dun.up original vintage scarf dress
Hey everyone!

So as most of you know, I am a journalism student...and as a j-schooler, I have had tons of experiences with conducting interviews and writing articles, so I am definitely not used to being on the other end. But last week, I was interviewed by The Eyeopener newspaper (one of Ryerson's campus publications) to be featured in an article on student entrepreneurs.

In case you didn't already know, I run a small fashion line in my spare time (called all.dun.up). So I got to try my hand at being the interviewee rather than the one asking the questions.

Here's a glimpse at the article that was published last Wednesday!


You can read the full article posted online here: http://theeyeopener.com/2012/11/social-media-ups-sales-for-students/

If you are interested in all.dun.up, please check out my Facebook page & Tumblr!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment