Monday, November 5, 2012

CollegeFashionista - NYC Meet Up


This post is a little late, but I got a bit caught up with school projects (sometimes I forget I'm a full-time student...). Anyways, as you may know, I am a style guru intern for CollegeFashionista, an online community that features campus street style and trends from all around the world. I got it started at Ryerson after attending the Teen Vogue Fashion University weekend last year - and since then, it's been amazing getting to work with its founder Amy Levin and interacting with style savvy students from around the globe.

So this year, on top of finding out I'd be attending TVFU once again, I also got the news that Amy Levin had invited us style gurus over for a visit to her office. Dream come true.

I got to meet eight other style gurus from all different places, ranging from Colombia to Los Angeles. It was so much fun getting to chat with each other. Amy also gave us great advice - thanks again for having us!

L-R: Hillary Puckett, Christina Dawes, Jose Alvarez, Madison Featherston, Christina Dun, Amy Levin, Amy Lee, Catherine Dugas, Lauren Peacher and Lindy Maddox.

Here are some links to a few of my latest CollegeFashionista articles:




Keep updated with Ryerson campus street style through my posts every Wednesday! :) http://www.collegefashionista.com/school/ryerson_university_canada

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment