Monday, December 10, 2012

MuchMusic Presents: The Big Jingle


On Sunday, Dec. 2 the ACC was filled with fans eager to see some of their fave artists all under one roof. The Big Jingle, presented by MuchMusic, featured a line-up of some pretty big names in pop music right now - Austin Mahone, Cody Simpson, The Wanted and Carly Rae Jepsen, just to name a few. Unfortunately I wasn't able to stick around for the entire show, but here are some of the photos from the sets that I was able to catch:

I just like this photo haha...*note, One Direction was not performing - this was taken before the show started (music videos played on screen while the audience waited)*

MuchMusic hosts T-RexXx, Lauren Toyota and Scott Willats

Coca Cola Covers contest winner Tyler Shaw 


Austin Mahone - he also did an acoustic set



Half of the former LMFAO duo: Sky Blu - he even brought along The Cataracs!! (I love The Cataracs, so I'm pretty sure I got the most excited just for their appearance)



Australian cutie Cody Simpson

Shawn Desman

A few Degrassi stars even showed up - Munro Chambers, Luke Bilyk and Annie Clark!

All photos taken by me | Please contact for use

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment