Wednesday, January 23, 2013

All Time Low @ The Sound Academy


Last week, I was surrounded by the teenage fans of the pop-punk band All Time Low. I didn't know much about the band, but from the huge line up of dedicated people standing outside in the freezing cold Toronto weather, they seem to be quite popular (I discovered that they have more than two million Facebook likes!). If you haven't heard their music yet, here's one of their most recent singles, "Somewhere in Neverland" -



The guys of All Time Low (Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack) were in town for a show at the Sound Academy along with Yellowcard and Fireworks on January 17th and I was there for Faze Magazine. We got to do an interview with ATL's lead singer Alex on their tour bus and he told us about how their tour is going so far and insight on their latest album, Don't Panic.

Stay tuned for the article in an upcoming issue.

Check out some of my photos from the show:









For more All Time Low, find them at http://www.alltimelow.com and on Facebook & Twitter!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment