Friday, March 1, 2013

BaubleBar Pop-Up Shop | NYC


For all you fellow jewelry-loving city girls out there, you are definitely going to want to check out this super cute pop-up shop that will be closing its doors after this weekend!

I stumbled upon the BaubleBar Unwrapped pop-up shop last week by accident actually, on my way to a Social Media Week event at the Soho House that was in that area as well. And I had just heard about the shop the night before, at the Fashion Tech event, where Bauble Bar's social media director Grace Atwood spoke. So I was excited to see first-hand what she was talking about -- and boy did I fall in love. With everything.


Take a look inside their 344 West 14th Street (at 9th Ave.) location:



So many pretty spring colours!





AND everyone, just for entering your email address, you go home with a free gift! I opened my cute little Bauble Bar package when I got back to my hotel and discovered a lovely pair of black, square-shaped earrings - I love them!


So if you get a chance this weekend, I definitely recommend heading over to the pop-up shop. Their last days are this Saturday (11am-7pm) & Sunday (12pm-6pm), so don't miss out!

For more info on BaubleBar, check them out at http://www.baublebar.com

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28
All photos taken by me | Please contact for use

No comments:

Post a Comment