Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lineup Announcement: OSHEAGA 2013


If you were anxiously awaiting the announcement last night from Osheaga's cute little mascots like I was, right now you are probably either planning out your travel plans to Montreal or you are sitting in disappointment. Yes, there is no Snoop Dogg - err Lion (is that still a thing?) - or Passion Pit (my faves) but there are some other really great performers making their way to Canadian soil August 2-4.

Check out the lineup:




Some of my favourites that stand out so far:
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Kendrick Lamar
Ellie Goulding
Azealia Banks
Baauer
Icona Pop
Porter Robinson

And there are more artists still to be announced!
 
I'm hoping I'll be able to check it out this year. Who are you most excited to see?

I covered Osheaga last year for Faze Magazine - check out my coverage HERE. I got to hang out with Zeds Dead, Charli XCX and The Black Lips - not to mention also getting front row spots for Snoop Dogg & Florence + The Machine. Amazing.

Tickets for this year's festival go on sale this Friday, March 15th @ noon. Be sure to check out www.osheaga.com for more info.

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment