Sunday, April 21, 2013

CollegeFashionista x Juicy Couture

This month, CollegeFashionista teamed up with Juicy Couture for a collaboration featuring their signature track suits, but with a modern twist. Style gurus were selected to show their own take on different basic pieces and I was one of them!


Each week, ten style gurus are shown on CollegeFashionista.com - here's the feature I was included in:

Check out the full article: http://www.collegefashionista.com/amylevin/collegefashionista-x-juicy-couture-modern-track/

I got my friend to help me out with some photos and here's what we came up with!




Also, if you're on Pinterest, be sure to follow CollegeFashionista's 'Stay On Track' board and see how versatile these pieces really are!


 Thanks CollegeFashionista & Juicy Couture for including me!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment