Sunday, April 7, 2013

Photography | NYC

If you haven't already noticed, I have quite the love affair with New York City. After multiple trips to the "concrete jungle where dreams are made of" (cheesy, I had to), I've realized that it's exactly where I want to end up someday.

I just wanted to share some of my photos from my last visit to the Big Apple, which I used for a photojournalism assignment at Ryerson. We had to submit a series of photos on any topic for a photo essay. Naturally, I used this as an opportunity to show off some lovely photos from my reading week adventure. Here are some of my favourites:









ALSO - in case you haven't heard, I'll actually be living in NYC this summer from June-August for an internship!!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment