Friday, May 31, 2013

CollegeFashionista Summer 2013

I've been contributing to CollegeFashionista as a Style Guru for roughly a year and a half now and I have absolutely loved every minute of it. Being able to showcase student style from my own campus while being a part of a community of fellow style gurus from all over the world has been incredible and I've made so many great friendships. This will be my second summer with CollegeFashionista and I'm super excited to be reporting this year from New York City.

Just as a nice little flashback first though, I thought I'd share some of the stylish students I was able to showcase this past semester:






I'm looking forward to finding more students to feature in the city! Here is my STYLE GURU BIO that was posted this week on CollegeFashionista to kick of the summer:

 Read it HERE.


Thanks for following!

- Christina
@christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment