Friday, May 10, 2013

Iron Man 3 | Vancouver Screening


While I was visiting Vancouver last week, I was invited to a pre-screening of Iron Man 3, the latest Marvel flick.

The west coast preview event took place at The Scotiabank Theatre downtown on May 1st and it was packed. There were even prizes and a raffle draw for some Iron Man swag. 


I honestly have never seen the first two Iron Man movies (I know, I know...I'll get to them eventually) but I was still able to follow along. I actually loved it. A perfect combo of action-packed goodness, sarcastic humour and romance. Not to mention Robert Downey Jr. is just such a cool human being.

Here's the trailer for those who are strangely unfamiliar:


Anyways, I definitely recommend going to see it for yourself. I don't want to give away any spoilers, so I'll leave it at that. Oh and some photos, courtesy of marvel.com







Iron Man 3 came out in theatres on May 3rd and had a great opening weekend at the box office! What did you guys think of it?

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment