Wednesday, June 5, 2013

EVENT | Cynthia Rowley x Georges Malaika Foundation


I moved to New York for the summer and was so excited to check out all the events going on in the Big Apple. I arrived on May 26th and already had my first event lined up on the 28th. I got to visit the Cynthia Rowley store on the Upper East Side for an event that was hosted by Sip With Socialites and partnered with the Georges Malaika Foundation.

It was a VIP shopping event and I instantly fell in love with the store as soon as I walked up to it on the sidewalk. Imagine my smile when I came across this:



SO MAGICAL. Anyways, so I attended the event, met some lovely people and even found an iPhone case for myself (couldn't help it...). 

Check out my photos from the event:












Georges Malaika Foundation founder Noella Coursaris





Be sure to check out www.sipwithsocialites.com for future events and visit www.gmfafrica.org to learn more about the Georges Malaika Foundation.

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment