Thursday, June 27, 2013

EVENT | ModCloth Plus-Size Fashion Panel


A couple weeks ago, I got to cover an event hosted by San Francisco-based e-tailor ModCloth. Before opening the doors for their NYC pop-up shop, they invited fashion bloggers and media for a plus-sized fashion market discussion.

Some ladies of the ModCloth team did a presentation on the company and then opened up the floor for a round-table discussion to hear directly from their plus-sized market customers. It was an interesting conversation focusing on fit and an eyeopening glance into that side of the fashion industry.

Check out some of my photos:







The ModCloth team
Bloggers - Jess Baker (The Militant Baker) & Gaby Gregg (GABIFRESH)

If you haven't visited ModCloth yet, you should. Here are some of my fave pieces right now:




Keep an eye out for my article from the plus-size event on Racked!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment