Tuesday, June 4, 2013

NYC Summer 2013 | Week 1 In Photos


As you may or may not know, I moved down to New York City for the summer about a week ago and I've been living my dream life over here and loving every second of it. So I thought I'd keep you updated on what I've been up to—I'm a little behind on my blog posts and full articles are on the way, but in the meantime, here are some pretty pictures.

Let me back up a little, before leaving Toronto, I finished up an internship at Me To We Style and they were kind enough to throw me a little going-away party at the office. Seriously, so kind.



Then I had to get packing. Packing for three months is hard!!
 Bye Toronto!

HELLO NEW YORK!










My new home for the next three months! Hayden Hall residence at NYU.

 My room before:
 After:



 Cynthia Rowley shopping event, article to come!







Feels like home already. Stay tuned for Week 2!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment