Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I'm Featured On Pickie!

I got in contact with the fabulous people behind Pickie, a freshly launched fashion app and they gave me the opportunity to be one of their featured editors! I got to share my top 6 summer style picks in a fun feature on their app, as well as on their blog.

Pickie is a personalized shopping magazine for fashion, beauty & home goods. In Pickie you can personalize your catalog by selecting themes within categories, and each day you'll get an 'edition' of products & content that's tailored to your taste. Everything you see you can buy without leaving the app, which means no more frustration from seeing something awesome and then not being able to find where to buy it.

Take a look:




 And here's my feature:




I also got to promote an awesome summer style makeover shopping spree (sorry folks, it's closed already!)

Thanks Pickie! Be sure to tweet them (#bePickie) and find them on Facebook!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment