Monday, July 8, 2013

NYC Summer 2013 | Week 6 In Photos



Week 6 was full of lots of good food, nightlife excitement and a gorgeous rooftop.

I just love this city so much.

Shake Shack! YUM.



Le Bain at The Standard - seriously the coolest place ever. A disco ball AND a jacuzzi?!


 Cool plants at Southside...


 BRGR - so good.


First 4th of July fireworks experience in NYC!


 Brunch, the best meal of the day.

 I fell in love with the 'PUNK: Chaos to Couture' exhibit at The Met.


Left: The Met rooftop is amazing (Photo cred: Brian DiCaprio) | Right: Proof that I made some friends here (Photo from Kristen)


There is a speakeasy behind a phone booth inside Crif Dogs, I'm defs checking it out next week!
 Aaaaand one more meal, why not.


- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

1 comment: