Sunday, August 11, 2013

Nikki & Sara Live | Episode 1 Taping


I'm a little behind on my blogging, but I'm hoping to get caught up this week. Let's see where I left off...Well a couple weeks ago, before I headed off back to Canada for the Osheaga music festival, I got to be in the audience for the very first episode of season two of Nikki & Sara Live, a hilarious show on MTV.

The hosts are a couple of quirky comedians, Nikki Glaser (@NikkiGlaser) and Sara Schaefer (@saraschaefer1).

Sara (left) & Nikki (right) | Photo via MTV.com
What made this episode SUPER exciting for me was that they announced that they are now being broadcast in Canada! So...this happened:


 POUTINE RYAN GOSLING

I was seriously SO happy. My friend and I were the only Canadians in the audience, so we felt awesome.

You can watch the entire episode below:
(Lol at that freeze frame)

For more info on Nikki & Sara Live, visit http://www.mtv.com/shows/nikki_and_sara/series.jhtml

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment