Sunday, August 4, 2013

STORY | Made In America


I first stumbled upon STORY back in November 2012 and instantly fell in love (I even did a store spotlight blog post on it - check it out here). This retail space in Chelsea (144 10th Ave. at 19th Street, NY) constantly changes themes, or "stories" as they call them, where they feature and sell different products related to the story of the moment.

My first experience was during their Making Things story and this time around I walked into their most current story: Made In America. It takes you on a journey across the USA throughout the entire store, featuring carefully curated local designers and brands. From the west coast to the midwest and across to the east coast, I loved the whole set-up of the shop.

Check it out:










I think this story runs for the next month or so, so be sure to check it out for yourself before it ends!

For more info: http://thisisstory.com/

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment