Saturday, September 7, 2013

BEAUTY | MAC Indulge Collection


On Thursday, I wandered through the Eaton Centre only to discover a lovely and lavish MAC Cosmetics display. They were offering free demos all day - through the weekend - of their fall Indulge collection. So, naturally, how could I pass up a free mini makeover? I met a cool make-up artist named Christa, who gave me a natural daytime look that I could wear throughout my errand-running that day.

I'm really loving the collection, which is full of luxury (think gold undertones and glitter). The products I tried out were:








The table display was gorgeous! There were also apparently actors and a violinist coming to join them to take part in the booth. I wasn't able to stick around, but it sounded cool.

Head over to www.maccosmetics.com to check out the full collection!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment