Thursday, September 19, 2013

CollegeFashionista x Huffington Post #2

Last semester, I got to write an article for a series of posts in a partnership with CollegeFashionista and The Huffington Post. My task was to put a spotlight on a stylish Ryerson student and showcase the fashion here on campus. I featured Dani Reynolds and the piece turned out really well!

This semester, I was asked to do the same, so I had to find another awesome candidate. And Kate O'Reilly came along. This fourth-year fashion communications student and aspiring stylist was the perfect choice and I'm so happy with how it turned out. Ps, you should defs check out her styling portfolio, she's super talented - she works with a styling agency based in Austria called Making Of.


Here's a glimpse of the article, plus the photos I took:

 Read the full article HERE





Be sure to check out CollegeFashionista for all the latest trends spotted on campus!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment