Wednesday, September 11, 2013

EVENT | Sunglass Hut Times Square Grand Opening


I was super depressed that I had to leave New York right before Fashion Week, especially because of all the cool events that were happening all throughout the city for those exciting seven days. I had an invite to an exclusive Sunglass Hut grand opening at the new Times Square location, but sadly had to pass it up *cue sobs* - and of course, I received the press release the following day showing me all the fun I had missed out on. But I still thought I'd share.

Some of the celebs who made an appearance at Tuesday evening's event included:
- Georgia May Jagger (Sunglass Hut ambassador, daughter of THE Mick Jagger)
- AnnaSophia Robb (Actress, The Carrie Diaries)
- Olivia Munn (Actress, HBO's The Newsroom)
- Rozzi Crane (Singer, Adam Levine’s hot new protégée)
- Harley Viera-Newton (DJ, model)

Check out some pics (via Henry S. Dzieken III/Getty Images for Sunglass Hut)

Georgia May Jagger

LEFT: AnnaSophia Robb | RIGHT: Olivia Munn

LEFT: Rozzi Crane | RIGHT: DJ Harley Viera-Newton

To see the latest styles at Sunglass Hut, visit www.sunglasshut.com

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment