Wednesday, September 4, 2013

NYC Summer 2013 | Week 14 In Photos (the LAST week!)


I spent 14 wonderful weeks in New York City and I couldn't have asked for a more amazing summer experience. The places I saw, the people I met, the food I ate, the parties I checked out...everything was just too good to be true. Honestly, living in NYC for three months was the best form of inspiration I could have ever gotten. I got to see people living their dreams and see people with jobs that I aspire to work towards, and being so close to that world was exactly what I needed.

Fourteen of the happiest weeks of my life.

 Stumbled upon some free makeovers from Target on my home from work!



 Checked out the new Phillip Lim location for Racked NY



 Friday night on the 230 Fifth rooftop!

 My friend Catherine and I checked out the Body Worlds exhibit and of course had to get cupcakes afterwards (conveniently located at the exit of the exhibit haha)

 Saw The Butler - such a good movie!

 Goodbye, my love. 

Thanks for following my weekly photo diaries from my NYC adventure! Hope you all have a great summer :)

Back it up:
WEEK SIX | WEEK SEVEN | WEEK EIGHT | WEEK NINE
WEEK TEN | WEEK ELEVEN | WEEK TWELVE
WEEK THIRTEEN

Now I'm back in Toronto and going through intense NYC withdrawal. Don't worry, I'll be back soon!!

- Christina
Find me on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment