Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Audience Life: Steven & Chris


Earlier this month, I went to a taping of CBC's Steven & Chris with a group of friends. Rocking our solid jewel-tones and equipped with smiles and laughter galore, we were ready for a fun morning in the downtown Toronto studio.

I've been an audience member for Steven & Chris episodes before (and even had a couple on-camera participant experiences!) but it's been a while since I had taken part. I was especially excited for this episode because the special guest was Canadian fashion journalist-turned designer Jeanne Beker. She was sharing some outfits from her EDIT by Jeanne Beker fall collection.

Here are a couple of the pieces she featured, available at Hudson's Bay:
Petite Python Print Blouse, $69.50
Bekky Jegging with Python Trim, $109.50

Poncho with Striped Detail, $129.50
Also in the episode: parenting advice, home DIYs and caramel apples. Such a great day! It aired on Monday, October 7th. Here are some screenshots where you can spot me!




To watch the full episode, click HERE

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment