Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Bonzie @ CMJ 2013


I made sure to check out at least one CMJ showcase last week while I was in town and I'm super pleased with my choice of covering The Windish Agency showcase at the Brooklyn Bowl.

The first performance of the night was Bonzie. Fronted by the bright-eyed beauty Nina Ferraro, the alternative/indie band took the stage and kicked off the showcase on a high note. I was really impressed by her voice, it had a bit of a magical youthfulness mixed with sophistication and sense of soulfulness beyond her years. They just released their debut album "Rift Into The Secret Of Things" in August.

Take a listen:


Check out some of my photos from the set:







For more Bonzie, check out http://www.bonzie.net/

Next up on the blog from CMJ: In The Valley Below, Wardell, Small Black and We Are Scientists.

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment