Monday, November 4, 2013

EXPERIENCE | Warby Parker


I've written a few blog posts on the cool glasses-with-a-cause brand Warby Parker before, but I finally got to make an in-store visit and experience it for myself. I met up with the company's Online Media Manager and he gave me a grand tour of their SoHo location and the run-down of how they became such a successful business. I love how they take extra time and effort to take their customer service to the next level. Things like their in-home try-ons, helpful YouTube video responses, and a strong social/community presence, are all reasons why this company has risen to the top.

I asked what the brand's top sellers are for this season and here they are (I'm a fan of the Ripley!) -

HOLCOMB | Marbled Sandstone, $145

RIPLEY | Oak Barrel, $145

WILKIE | Greystone, $95

Take a look around the awesome 121 Greene St. store:









For April Fools' they even made a parody site called Warby Barker - so awesome.

For more info, visit www.warbyparker.com

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment