Wednesday, December 11, 2013

FASHION | Kollar Clothing Holiday Collection


Toronto has a great up-and-coming fashion scene and I love supporting local brands—there are tons of designers in the city who are making some really awesome clothing. One of which is Kollar Clothing, "The Black Sheep Of Garments." This week they launched their holiday collection, now available online. I wish I had a boyfriend to dress because I would definitely snag a few of these pieces for him!

Check out some shots from their killer lookbook:







See full lookbook HERE

Last Saturday, they hosted a pop-up shop at 498 Queen Street West to kick off the launch of the holiday collection. I stopped by and chatted with the designer David Kollar. I met him through a few friends and covered his first fashion show here in Toronto back in October 2011. He shared some of the inspiration behind his latest collection and showed me a few of his favourite pieces. Here are his top three picks:








Be sure to check out kollarclothing.com & find them on Facebook & Twitter.

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment