Saturday, January 4, 2014

CollegeFashionista Fall 2013

Wow, I can't believe I've been with CollegeFashionista for a little more than two years now. Being a CF Style Guru has been such an amazing experience. Not only have I gotten to improve my editorial and photography skills, but I've also been able to meet some incredible people along the way.



Check out some of my favourites from this past semester:







I'll be contributing once again this upcoming semester - catch my WHAT TO WEAR articles every Thursday! I'm sad to say that this will be my final semester with CollegeFashionista, since I'll be graduating in the spring. *BRB, crying*

For more style & trends from campuses all over the world, be sure to check out www.collegefashionista.com

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment