Wednesday, January 1, 2014

MY LIFE | A Look Back At 2013

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a fun NYE and are having a relaxing day of recovery :)

It's hard to believe that it's already 2014. This past year has flown by and I'm amazed at how much has happened in such a short time. I got to travel, meet cool people and have some of the best experiences of my life so far. From being in the audience of the People's Choice Awards in LA to running into Michael Cera on the street in NYC, it's been an unbelievable year. The amount of times I've used the phrase "Is this real life?" hit an all-time high. I thought I'd take a little trip down memory lane. Warning, there are TONS of photos.

Made my first visit to LA for the People's Choice Awards



Spent my winter reading week in NYC for Social Media Week


 Featured in Faze Magazine

Couldn't have made it through the year without these three girls. 

Spent my entire summer in NYC



 Got to attend the Red Carpet portion of the VMAs in Brooklyn


Spent my fall reading week in NYC for Techweek



Home for the holidays

Wow, what a year. I'm so incredibly thankful for everyone who has made this such a crazy and awesome 2013. I'm excited to see what 2014 has in store!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment