Friday, February 21, 2014

MY LIFE | ET Canada Experience


It was fun while it lasted!

My six-week internship at ET Canada came to an end last week and I had such an awesome time there. I got to create content for the web and learn a lot about what goes on behind-the-scenes of my favourite entertainment news show.


 Cake and cute dogs. A pretty good bonus.

I mainly helped with photo galleries and wrote blog posts. One of the articles I wrote was even retweeted by Seth Rogen! (THIS ONE)


 I got to produce a Valentine's Day video for online and it was such a fun experience putting it together from start to finish.


 During my last week, Olympic bronze medal snowboarder Mark McMorris stopped by the studio for an interview with Rick Campanelli! Such a cool guy. Go Canada!


I had a blast. Thanks again for the opportunity ET Canada!

All my work from my internship can be found on the 'Published Work' page!

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment