Wednesday, February 26, 2014

TRAVEL | Ace Hotel in NYC


For the longest time, I've heard wonderful things about a place called the Ace Hotel. And over my many stays in New York City, I had never gotten the chance to make a visit. So during my latest adventure out the the Big Apple, of course I had to stay at least a couple nights.

The first thing I see when I get to my room? I was welcomed by the face of the wonderful Amy Poehler in cat ears. It was a superb start.
 They're just so witty at the Ace.

I had a "Mini Room" and it was much larger than I thought it would be! Then again, I'm a small human being, so I can pretty much be comfortable wherever, but still, it exceeded my expectations!

The cute bathroom.

The lobby was such a cool hangout spot.

I highly recommend staying at the Ace. The staff is seriously so friendly and chill and the atmosphere is just great. As a bonus, I had a celeb spotting on my first night. Diplo was in my elevator.

For more info, check out www.acehotel.com/newyork

- Christina
Follow my adventures on Twitter: @christinaaa28

No comments:

Post a Comment